I used these disc plate hangers, then mapped out the arrangement on the floor and played musical chairs until it felt right. I didn’t want it to feel too perfect or planned, when in actuality it was very planned! Then my husband drilled screws into the wall to hang them from. Screws are more stable than regularΒ nails, which are more susceptible to being ripped out of the wall on accident. Ugly thermostat cover aside, I’m pretty happy with how my little DIY project turned out. It’s much more meaningful to me to display something with history that I’ve collected over time at antique shops and garage sales than any mass-produced print. Feels a little granny chic and I love it!