‘Tis the season! OliverΒ has most of the things he needs for his firstΒ year, but I can’t help but oogle at all the adorable baby clothesΒ out there! I don’t know about you but I love any gift that supports warmth and sleep. So here are my picks for the new babe in your life to keep them warm and cozy this winter. Enjoy!
1. ERGObaby Swaddler: To preventΒ those baby Houdinis from busting their arms out of their swaddles, which is really important to get them to sleep through the night.
2. RH Baby and Child Faux Fur Animal Hoods: For keeping those ears toasty during chilly winter stroller walks. And who doesn’t love a baby animal sighting?
3. J. Crew Knotted Beanie: For covering up while hanging out at home.
4. H&M Padded Sleeping Bag: A really warm waterproof bunting for a really great price. A must have for going anywhere outside in the wintertime!
5. Bright Starts Baby Activity Zone: A total eyesore, but baby loves it. I use mine when I am cooking in the kitchen or when I’m working at the computer and Bubba can entertain himself but still be with me. It’s not as monstrous as the others on the market, just petite enough that you can move it around the house wherever you are. I love how it doesn’t have any unnecessary bells and whistles like noise-making devices that could otherwise make Momma go crazy. Plus, it totally tires them out so that they nap more soundly when they’re done playing. Highly recommend!
6. Widgeon Fleece Jacket: An easy-on, easy-off jacket that’s super soft and warm! I love how it doesn’t have any unnecessary buttons, toggles, or snaps.
7. Gap Shearling Chukka Boots: I mean, COME ON. Matching chukka boots with Daddy? SO CUTE. I think I actually need to get these…
8. Pottery Barn Kids Fitted Chamois Crib Sheet: The SOFTEST and warmest velvet crib sheet for winter. I wish they made these in queen bed sizes.
9. Hanna Andersson Zipper Sleepers: According to Mr. Peaches, “snap up jammies should be illegal for new parents.” HAH! These jammies are awesome because on top of being adorable, they zip all the way up! I am coveting this cute striped pattern for Christmastime.
10. Mini Boden Baggies Pants: BABY PLAID PANTS OMG I DIE. Need.
11. Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System: I really love this product, which entertains baby with a picture light show on the ceiling of colorfulΒ animals and plays different sounds like white noise, lullabies, ocean waves, and heartbeats. I have found it useful for soothing Bubba to sleep while rocking him in the glider and nestling him down. It automatically shuts off after a certain amount of time.